Now more than ever, ongoing emotional support is needed. Psychotherapy Associates of Chicago (PAC) is offering online therapy with any of our licensed therapists.
With the continued COVID-19 crisis, you may be facing economic hardship, fragmented focus, health concerns, homeschooling frustrations, loneliness and other complicated factors. We get it and are here for you.
We help you confront fears, acknowledge struggles and develop healthier strategies so you can live with greater courage, connection and meaning. We are all in this together!
– Online therapy, online counseling and teletherapy all have the same meaning. They are just like in-person therapy appointments except that they use a secure, HIPAA-compliant video service from your home
– These video sessions, like traditional therapy, are conducted by your chosen licensed therapist in real time
– New clients may choose from any of our experienced, licensed therapists. Existing clients can continue working with their current clinician
– Prior to your session, you will receive an automated email reminder with a link
– No special software is required, just click on the secure link and you will be connected to your therapist via video from the comfort and safety of your home
– You have the option of either using your computer’s internet browser or downloading the “Simple Practice” app onto your smartphone. Both options are fully secure and HIPAA compliant.
A: Yes, teletherapy for Chicago and Illinois residents is currently covered by BCBS PPO, Aetna, Cigna and UBH. Deductibles and copayments may apply. If you have questions regarding your insurance coverage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A: Teletherapy is just like an in-person session in terms of length of session, how it is conducted, and what is discussed. However, prior to your appointment time, clients will receive a link to securely access the video session.
A: Our video service is fully secure and HIPAA compliant.
A: PAC is offering a number of lower-cost sessions for clients who are facing financial hardship due to the current crisis. Please email for more details.
Since 2001 PAC has helped thousands of people find their way through life’s ups and downs. Whether a client is seen virtually or in-person, our team of licensed clinicians have the experience and personalities to connect. We are all are aligned with PAC’s founding principal of giving authentic, warm, empowering feedback with a touch of levity. PAC never employs graduate interns or unlicensed therapists, so you can feel assured you are receiving the best of care.